
"As I look back on all that’s happened, growing apart, growing together, changing you, changing me, there were times when we dreamed together. When we laughed together and cried together. As I look back on those days I realize how much I truly miss you, and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever…. And whatever the future holds, our today’s make memories of tomorrow. So, my lifelong friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you’ll always carry my smile with you, for all we have shared and for whatever the future may hold."

"There is a tendancy to think of change as the enemy. Many of us are suspect of change and will often fight and resist it before we have even discovered what the actual effects will be. When change is thought through carefully, it can produce the most rewarding and profound experiences in life." -Marvin J. Ashton
2 comments:
I'm sorry you lost such good friends. Hang in there....maybe they'll realize how much they miss you too! So sad. Love you!
I really like that last quote. a lot. This whole thing is sad, and depressing, but maybe it was supposed to happen. It'll be ok though...we'll get through it together!
Post a Comment